First post!




Hi, welcome to my newly created blog! 

I've created this as a means to document my thoughts and questions that go through my mind on a daily basis. And to share these with the world to hopefully spur debate!

I've recently been studying part-time towards an MSc in Behavioural Economics in the UK, and from this my interest in psychology and behaviour has blossomed. The world is in an interesting place in the current times, and I feel there are many topics that we can learn from and understand what is happening through the lens of psychology. 

I'm also a complete, and self-diagnosed nerd! I will be using data in my posts and attempting to visualise these in eye-catching ways!

I intend to blog on a variety of topics, ranging from general behaviour, societal matters, culture, politics, sports and all the way through to topics such as dating and mindfulness! Basically, anything that piques my interest and attention! 

For any political topics, I will be remaining as politically neutral as possible. I think it's a sad reality that in the Western world, it now seems impossible for different camps to come together for discussion. I am hoping that, via use of psychology and behaviour, I can help explain why I believe these divisions have occurred and what we can do to make amends. 

I hope you will enjoy reading! Stay tuned for my first post... [topic to be decided!]

Tom


(NB, image is not mine - it's from a generic Google search!)



Comments